We're Still Open For Business
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to explain the precautionary steps Shepparton Mitsubishi are taking to reduce our impact on the spread of the virus and to maintain our already high level of hygiene standard.
- Throughout the day and each night, all touch points, including both staff and customer, are being wiped down with disinfectant spray multiple times. This includes, but not limited to; tables, desks, door handles and keyboards.
- The touch points on our customer courtesy van will be disinfected after each trip.
- When a vehicle arrives for a service or requires a trade-in valuation, touch points on the vehicles such as door handles, steering wheels and hand brakes are being disinfected on arrival. Staff are also wearing gloves during the process where possible.
- Staff are proactively washing their hands with soap and water several times during the day.
- All staff are observing the 1.5m rule across the Dealership. Ensuring also all customers in our waiting rooms are 1.5m apart.
- We have now ceased shaking hands and accepting cash payments.
- Sneezing and coughing into a tissue/the inside of your elbow.
- Endeavouring to keep hands away from our eyes, mouth and nose.
- Holding 'open air' meetings in our showrooms/outside rather than in an office.
Our Dealership is a safe place for business. We know it's clean and know our customers can breathe easy knowing that we are doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible.
If you have any concerns or questions on our COVID-19 management plan, please don't hesitate to get in touch on 58 31 0555